Stick Stoppers for Kubota.

mardi 5 avril 2016

Hi, I received my stickstoppers today from Tommy, but I see no way to mount. I've attached a picture, so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about. When you guys ordered was there any type of mounting hardware, since all I received were two plates? They do look really nice, but I don't see how they'll be mounted. Also, what keeps sticks from coming up from under the RTV and damaging the boots? Will I need to get something to protect sticks from punching up from under the buggy. I guess I was thinking these were like a boot guard for an ATV that protects all three sides of the boot.

Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0437.jpg (114.8 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0438.jpg (80.8 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0442.jpg (72.5 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0444.jpg (112.0 KB)


Stick Stoppers for Kubota.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire