Scammers that want to buy hay

dimanche 14 août 2016

Posted an ad on craigslist to sell some hay.  Got a text from a guy wanting to buy a bunch of small squares.  I figured it was a total scam when he told me a trucking company would come and load it themselves and didn't even ask questions about the hay.  He sent me a picture of his military ID and said he couldn't answer his phone while on base.  I asked him to send me a message on Facebook to confirm his identity,  he wouldn't do that but he sent me emails that looked like they were from pay-pal but were a total scam.  He acted like if i wired money to the delivery company the money would be reimbursed back to my pay pal account.  Its sad SCUMBAGS like this act like they are serving this great Country and are scum of the earth.   I have seen this so many times.  The thing that is always the same is they act like they are out of country and cant talk on the phone.  The other thing is they never even question what you are selling.  Has anyone had a trucking company pull into your yard and load the hay with out your help?   I have never encountered it but not saying it do not happen.  

 

 

 



Scammers that want to buy hay

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire