Knotter fans

dimanche 2 octobre 2016

I have a Welger AP71 conventional baler and was considering fitting a fan to blow across the knotters to keep them clean.

I can buy new car radiator fans from 10" to 16" (25cm to 40cm) that will fit into the gap nicely.

 

I was expecting to power it from a car battery sitting on the baler rather than run a cable up to the tractor (one less thing to get tangled).

 

I'm keen to hear from anyone who has fitted their own knotter fan(s) and what they would do better next time.

 

Placement

Does it even work

How long does it run for on a car battery

 

Silage (wrapped grass) season starts around the end of October and hay will be late December. So I have some time before the fan is needed.

 

Thanks

Shane

 



Knotter fans

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire