What pour on for a single calf

lundi 9 janvier 2017

Yea, I fall into the category "hobby farmer" LOL....

 

I have 1 calf here, she is about 9-10mos old, 500lbs or a little more ?? 

 

I can rub & brush her but never attempted to halter her...  and I don't have a head shout yet..

 

She is fat & frisky, has quality hay free choice , gets some feed every few days... 

 

Question is, what would be the best direction to go for worming & later fly control.... pour on, in with feed, etc 

 

I only have a few places to buy and they have large quantity's, TS, web....  

 

I see so many different brands & stuff that I don't really want to guess what I may or may not need....  

 

And what about dosage, so much per weight I would think??

 

Thanks

Chris



What pour on for a single calf

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire