Tractor lights/flashers switch

mercredi 12 juillet 2017

My first McCormick tractor. Very similar to case-IH, so maybe one of you who owns case-IH can help?
I'm confused about my McCormick tractor light switch. It doesn't allow use of work lights and flashers at the same time. Looks just like a case-IH switch. The 3rd position is 4 way flashers and hood mount headlights only. If switch goes to position 4, it's work lights only, no flashers.
What if one wants to travel roads at night and need more lights, like the ones on the cab or the a pillar lights or rear lights? I can't turn them on if the flashers are on. Or maybe I'm not doing something correctly?
My other tractors and others I've owned in the past allow use of all lights an flashers.
Maybe this is a safety issue? Or is it an electrical system overload?

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_3308.JPG


Tractor lights/flashers switch

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire