Chain/slat versus belt round balers and other questions

dimanche 3 septembre 2017

So I've made my intention to possibly move to a Krone round baler in the "off season". If I don't, I will stick with New Holland.
I don't know much about Krones chain/slat system. Some claim it's heavier and makes dense bales. However, the new holland makes a dense core.
Has anyone switched from one to the other?
Any thoughts?
Krone baler on average is 10k more.

Also,I'm pretty sure a roto cut slows down the baling speed? Is this an issue with the baler throat being obstructed with the roto cut blades? What impact (if any) would bale slice have on speed?
Reason I ask is because many used sileage balers have roto cut or slice options.

Chain/slat versus belt round balers and other questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire