flat tine attachment with loader to pick up loose hay??

samedi 7 octobre 2017

Greetings--raining again here in MN, so a good time to ask a question that's been on my mind...

 

Has anyone made a tined device to use with a tractor loader (in place of the bucket) to pick up loose hay?

 

I have two tractors with modern quick tach mounts, and I am thinking of buying a quick tach hitch, and welding a series of long tines (E.g. 3/4" rerod), spaced 6" to 10" inches apart, parallel to the ground and perhaps 7' wide...this I would carry on the front when I am raking hay, then I could pick up loose hay or in odd nooks and cranny's where I can 'nose-in' with the swatter, but can't really back in with the rake and pull together a windrow (to say nothing of being able to back the square baler in...) 

 

This tined attachment would also be useful to use as an accumulator(???!) to slide underneath a couple/few bales to carry to the wagon?

 

Or, to gather up windrows of ruined, soggy, wet hay as I have on the ground now--ARGGH.

 

Please, if someone had developed something of this sort, I'd love to see a pic, or here your thoughts.

 

Thanks,
Mark



flat tine attachment with loader to pick up loose hay??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire