Experience with Haymaster 8 Bale Accumulator??

vendredi 1 juin 2018

Attached File  Sales Brochure Haymaster Bale Accumulator SN 501 (1).pdf   212.42KB   3 downloadsHi!   I bought a used Haymaster 8 bale accumulator.  Looks alot like the one pictured in the attached brochure.  I'm looking to communicate with someone who has working knowledge / experience with this type machine.  The problem I'm having is that the bales are getting jammed up in the chute.... and I think that I may have a spring attached incorrectly - or maybe out of adjustment.   I'm also thinking that the ground speed in which it is being pulled as well as bale spacing are critical factors.  But, i'm just guessing.    If you have experience with this equipment and don't mind communicating with me about it - I would appreciate it.   My plan is to take a video in the next day or two in order to capture the problem.   Thanks in advance,

 

Steve

Big Clifty, KY

 

P.S.  I've already communicated directly with Haymaster, Inc..... and was advised that various models and types have been built over the last 31 years and there are no parts diagrams, operator manuals, etc.  The folks down there seem  helpful - ready to stand by and assist.... and I plan on sending them a copy of the video also.   I just thought an experienced operator out in the field might be able to help me.



Experience with Haymaster 8 Bale Accumulator??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire