Hesston 1120 Mower Conditioner

mardi 5 juin 2018

I have an opportunity, to buy a Hesston 1120 Haybine, from a Neighbor. This machine, was bought Brand New, about 8 years ago, by his Late Father. Before his Father passed, his Dad cut 80 acres of hay, cleaned it up, and put it inside, the shed.
My Neighbor, isn't an Equipment operator, and always had hired all his haying done, till last year, when him, and I, cut his hay, together, he cut 40 acres, with it, and I cut 45, acres, with my Swather, with the Hay crimper Attachment.
In my area, it's a very Sandy Loam ground, and Last year, was a very, very wet, haying season. If you blinked the wrong way, while cutting with the Swather, you were Stuck, and what a Nightmare, that turned out to be.
I had planned on putting Duals, on the Swather, to keep it up, but a couple weeks ago, while I was harrowing, with my 2-105 White, equipped with Duals, in the same areas, of the fields, I had gotten stuck in, with the Swather, I could feel that tractor sink, and slip a little, changed my mind, on putting Duals, on my Swather. And to top it off, there was No water, in those areas, what so ever.
I had told him of my plans, of trying to trade my Swather in, for a Haybine, and he offered me, to purchase his Haybine. Before I buy this machine, I'd like to get some Input, on it, to fond out some Pro's aand Con's. Thanks in Advance.Bruce.

Hesston 1120 Mower Conditioner

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire