Tractor won't start

jeudi 9 mai 2019

Yesterday I posted this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc (Post 130985)
Yesterday was a good day.
I got plenty of seat time. Finally removed the blade from the PTO. Hooked up the tiller and tilled the garden. Late, I know, but it's been a muddy mess around here and the ground has finally set up where I can easily till.

Then I hooked up the bush hog and got a couple hours of tearing up brush, multiflora, old tree, and vines, so many vines. Vines growing on dead trees, live tress, anything they can cling to. I love using the FEL with the teeth to tear down the vines, pull them back away from the tree and then run over them with the bush hog. Yeah, I am easily amused. But that is so satisfying to me. :D

Anyone else getting seat time?

Today I go out to the barn to get the tractor and do a little more bush hogging. Turn the key and nothing. Dash lights dim as if trying to start but no click and no turn of the engine. Lights come on and stay bright. No safety switches except the clutch has to be engaged and that appears to be working as it should. Battery is a year or two old and it came from Kubota. The original battery lasted 13 years without issue.

So I'm scratching my noggin and I'm at a loss. What the heck could be the issue? Any help with troubleshooting this would be appreciated. It's a Kubota Grand L 3010. 2002 model.


Tractor won't start

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire