Bearing on Belt Tension Arm Roller, Vermeer 554xl

mercredi 15 juillet 2015

Bearing is out on the belt tension arm roller. From what I can tell, the bolt goes into the roller from the outside of the arm, so not much space between the baler wall and arm/bolt, does anyone know how I access it? I have read that for some balers you can take the belts loose and then the tension arm can be raised up high enough (with a hoist or front loader) to access the bolts on the end of the roller, is this true for the 554xl? Any tips on breaking it loose or this process?

I am 60 miles from the shop, so I would prefer to change this myself, or at least just carry the roller to them once removed.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bearing on Belt Tension Arm Roller, Vermeer 554xl

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire