Getting into the Hay Business/ Partnering

mardi 21 juillet 2015

Seeking general guidance and opinions of seasoned hay farmers about interest in partnership.  I have come into some money which I would like to invest in land to grow hay.  I do not have the experience growing/baleing it though and am wondering if it's reasonable to pursue a partner who would either rent the land from me and then do all of the hay business, or perhaps (if it's more advantageous) share profits.  I'm not sure how this would best be negotiated and am very flexible.  Right now I'm just seeking opinions of whether this is viable.  I hope this is an appropriate site to ask this on and I appreciate anyone's feedback.  Thanks very much - Josie



Getting into the Hay Business/ Partnering

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire