Hydraulic Implement Problem

mardi 28 juillet 2015

Over the years I've had mowers, rakes, balers etc that operated off the tractor auxilary hydraulics: no problem, never gave it a second thought. Recently I got a used Kverneland Silawrap 7550 bale wrapper with it's own pair of control valves, one unidirectional to spin the table and the other bi-directional to dump the bale. I connected the hoses, bungie tied the control lever on the tractor (JD, open-center), felt fluid circulating through the hoses and when I pushed the lever to lift the table, it moved maybe a few inches then would not budge. Nothing at all happened when I tried to spin the table. I checked all hoses, the cylinder, couplers, etc. for leaks: everything shipshape. This whole scenario is repeatable.

To troubleshoot, I wanted to bypass the implement controls and connect the table cylinder dirctly to the SCV which turned out to be not so easy as the couplers required to do this are real hard to find in this neck of the woods, and not cheap. People I've spoken with doubt there's a problem with the control valves, but don't have an explanation. Any suggestions?

 

Thanks



Hydraulic Implement Problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire