NH1409 Discbine driveline repair

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Well, last week I had just worked about 3 straight 16hr days in hay and finished cutting the last piece of second cutting.  Dog tired, blurred brain.  Folded up the discbine then had a panic attack that I had forgotten to cut off the pto.  so instantly hit the button and unfortunately, I had already cut it off so I ended up cutting it back on.  arrg!!!  only on for a split second but enough time to do the damage.  Twisted the main pto shaft connecting to the tractor with the excessively expensive CV joint.

 

Luckily, I was able to get a new front half and rebuilt the back cross assembly at Maugensville Industrial in Hagerstown,MD so we are back in business.   Those people are good to work with, fast and costs are reasonable.  cost me about $1100. total including delivery of repaired drive line to my shop door in less than 24 hrs.  Now if I could just get JD or NH dealers to work that fast, that well and that reasonably, I would be set...



NH1409 Discbine driveline repair

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire