Miller Pro 1150

vendredi 31 juillet 2015

I bought the rake about this time last year used. Been a good rake so far. But the last couple fields I've noticed an issue. The tongue and the running gear are not always lined up, could be 3 or 4 degrees to the right and left. Then the last field the rotors started hitting the swath board side of the guard. When I get down and look at where the gearbox and the running gear connected I can see splines. 

I'm guessing it has to come apart. The question is can it be fixed? Its been apart once, before I bought the rake the dealer replaced the bearings on pto side of things so the spur gear made good contact with the bull gear.  A neighbor of mine swears once the Miller Pros come apart they will never be tight again. But that doesn't seem right to me. What sayeth haytalk? 



Miller Pro 1150

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire