guard and knife adjustment

mercredi 15 juillet 2015

Okay Lads about two years ago a bought an old New Holland 451 sickle bar mower to keep some burdock weeds cut out of the ditches. When I first tried it out it would plug so out of anger I called my dealer to order me a new set of original riveted knifes and six single guards this made it work a lot better and okay for weeds but no hell on green growing grass. Now I want to use it on some new alfalfa seeding with lots of lambs quarters so I want a clean cut so I got 10 more single guards and need help to set it up to make a good cut I have never had to set up a cutter bar I have always used a diskbine  so please help with any tips 

how do you get the knife down on the front guard surface?



guard and knife adjustment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire