Reasons not to buy a NH Balewagon

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

I have been doing some custom hauling/stacking. I have made a few observations along the way.
1.If you have an inline baler and less than a 14 foot swather, and don't rake 2 rows together, you don't want a stacker.
2.If you have trouble making compact, square, and dense bales in grass hay, you don't want a stacker.
3. If it is more than about ten miles from the field to the stack, you don't want a stacker.
4.If your bale lengths vary by more than a few inches, you don't want a stacker.
On the other hand, if you build dense and consistent bales, rake two rows together or follow the right pattern baling, you will love a stacker. Under significantly less than ideal conditions (see 1,2,4 above) I was able to get almost 3000 bales put up in a day and a half.
Overall it was a good couple of days, and I am a little sore from all of the trips up on the second table to fix fallen, skewed, and messed up bales. I am still learning as I go, and have a ways to go yet. I am not a fan of lightweight (30-40#) grass 14X18 bales.

Reasons not to buy a NH Balewagon

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire