Alfalfa recovery ?

mercredi 19 août 2015

I have a ? about the recovery of my alfalfa. As I have said my alfalfa got way to much rain right after planting. Then it turned of hot and it all turned yellow, so I cut it to get it some releif. And all the stubble stayed yellow for about a month. Now for the last 4-5 days the heat has let of and I was out looking at it today. It looks like most of it is starting to turn back green, a lot of it has put on leafs. This is my first year trying to grow alfalfa and I thought it was all dead. So ? is we dont get our first frost here untill around mid Nov. We just got our first rain in 51 days, so should it recover and put on a good stand? There are some spots where it got drown so I will reseed those spots in Sep and try to some where it is bad thin.



Alfalfa recovery ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire