vermeer vr1224 wheel rake

mardi 18 août 2015

Is anybody running a vr1224 rake? I am going to demo one in the next day or so (depending on weather) any tips on operating the rake such as raking the way it's cut, or going against the cut? I've never had much love for wheel rakes, but I watched a neighbor use a 10 wheel carted frontier rake and it impressed me. I understand that the vermeer or kuhn are about the best. I currently use a twin rotor krone rotary rake that is awesome but pulling all the tines for transport sucks. I'm looking to use this for small fields and as a backup rake. Dealer says it will rake 24.5 feet and I measured my swaths from hw340 and they are 22 ft from edge of swath to edge of swath. I have a good vermeer dealer near me, and I'm really not interested in kuhn. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

vermeer vr1224 wheel rake

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire