Kubota M7040SUHD Running Rough

mercredi 26 août 2015

I've got a M7040 with 1600 hours on it and it started running rough.  I thought maybe there was water in the fuel so I drained the water separator, put in a new screen filter as well, put on a new fuel filter, and drained the fuel tank just for good measure.  Went back out to the field this afternoon and all seemed fine but then it started acting up again.  Reading the manual, there could be air in the line so I will try to purge the fuel system of air in the morning.  That said, when i do start the tractor, i notice that the fuel level in the fuel separator will fluctuate and it looks like there are air bubbles as the fuel flows into the separator.  I would think that the fuel separator should be full of fuel at all times whether at idle or at full power.  I was just wondering if any of you Kubota owners have had this issue.  I did talk to the dealership and they think it is water in the fuel but they are looking at two weeks just to get to work on it.  Being 1 tractor deep i would like to fix it If I can since I'm trying to get a field ready for alfalfa.



Kubota M7040SUHD Running Rough

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire