Whats a good RVF?

vendredi 28 août 2015

SO, after taking it in the shorts on some 2nd cutting 70% Alfalfa 30%OC at the hay auction(needed to make room for 4th cutting), I decided to turn to hayexchange.com to list some hay, and just see what happens.  Ive never had much luck there, but what the heck, its free.  Anyhow, I see A LOT of untested hay for sale, which suprises me.  But what surprised me even more, was the low, or what I THINK is low RFV on 1st cutting hay, and or just hay in general.  I have some 1st cutting that I tested, and it was a 108 RVF.  Based on what I saw on hay exchange, my 1st cutting is great!  Though I suspect that's not the case, as much as theres just a good bit of hay that's not very good. Looking for some thoughts. 



Whats a good RVF?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire