McKee 875 Round Baler

samedi 22 août 2015

I just picked up a McKee round Baler which I believe is a model 875. It is a 4'x5' fixed chamber belt baler.  Looks to be in operating condition, grease everywhere, old and new.  I was selling a piece of equipment and the guy wanted to barter for this in the deal, I sold him the piece for what he could have bought it for without trade so I figure I got nothing to lose.  I would only do 50 bales per year or less, stored inside for my own feeding.  I have always hired out my rounds, or just square baled everything.  I figure this is my chance to save a little back strain, for very little investment.  If anyone has any info, links, experience, or advice I could use it.

 

Thanks

Jason



McKee 875 Round Baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire