Fall Baler Maintenance

mercredi 2 septembre 2015

Ok, I admit, the lack of rain in August (we had under an inch and usually get nearly 5 many years with a hurricane remnant) has made me a slight bored.  The other day I was servicing my square baler for a contract job, and the dang pigeons had pooped on it so washed it off sparingly.  I think balers and water were never meant to be in the same space.

 

That said, wondering what others do to put their precious baler away for the winter.  I always remove all hay and grease well, wiping off excess and check air in tires.  Even years I change fluids.  Bale about 5 K sqs a year.  Do you guys pressure wash after removal of hay or is that just an invitation to rust the chamber?  Just curious.  Rick



Fall Baler Maintenance

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire