Vermeer504G troubles

jeudi 3 septembre 2015

My Vermeer 504G is giving me troubles.As I bale, the tailgate has started to unlatch according to the indicator rod.It happens usually when the bale is half size or more. I watch the bale indicator climb to 5 and quickly tie the bale but as I travel around the field,the baler leaves a trail of loose hay in small clusters as the gate becomes unlatched. I can,t figure out what is causing it but I have a theory.The bale chamber sides are "Very Thin" and I think the whole machine "flexes", especially if I cross a dead furrow,the gate un latches.Anybody have any remedies?? Do I scab a piece of sheet metal inside on both sides??? I can,t find any cracked welds in the outside of the structural part of the machine...... My plans for a big square baler have hit a "Snag"........I so want to quit round baling and do big squares......Any one have a similar experience with their round baler???



Vermeer504G troubles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire