Newholand 285 baler

jeudi 11 février 2016

I just bought a Newholand 285 today. Can't find much out about that model but it was priced right for my operation. "Low Budget". I've heard all the stories about Newholand and banana bales. Does any one have any advise on setting the feed system up to make descent bails. Seems like the auger feed system in other balers is alittle more even flow so for some crops but 5 foot tall rye might be all warped up around the auger. Any how I'm going to try and make some nice bales with this old Newholand so any advice would be appreciated. I have a freeman 200 also and hope I can get close to as nice a bail with the Newholand. If am dreaming than feel free to tell me I'm a big boy I can take it. Ha Ha.

Newholand 285 baler

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire