Fertilizer choices, Coastal Bermuda, may be going in blind-folded

vendredi 15 avril 2016

My soil testing report is supposed to be emailed to me today!   I have 30 acres of coastal Bermuda, where I baled last week and aerated the fields as well.   There is a BIG rain event starting on Sunday and lasting until Wednesday of next week.   I am highly motivated to fertilize today or tomorrow!

 

 

My dilemma!  In the event I do not get the soil email report I have the premixed choices below...

 

 

Helena Chemical has given me these two choices of blends

 

1) 30-10-10  -1 Sulfur

 

 

2) 21-7-14  -9 Sulfur

 

 

***Both at a recommended rate of 250 pounds per acre

***Price difference is $132.00

 

 Very simple questions;

 

 

1) Which would you go with given it's a Coastal Bermuda Hay Field near Wallis Texas?   

 

 

2) How many pounds per acre?

 

 

3) What's with the Sulfur difference?

 

 

4) Be patient, miss the rain event and wait for the soil analysis?

 

 

Thanks and Be Safe!

 

 

Mark



Fertilizer choices, Coastal Bermuda, may be going in blind-folded

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire