Kuhns grapple, drive instead of load

jeudi 7 avril 2016

Hey guys, I was thinking about my a grapple and wagon situation today at work and the thought came to me, why load the Bales on the wagon only to have to offload it at the barn. Most of my problems with the grapple occur from the load shifting, or me not being lined up right with the grapple to bring them into the barn. That is when I find the grapple to be frustrating. I have no problems physically picking up the bales from the field with the tractor. So I was thinking, if so how much slower would it really be to bring 15 Bales at a time to the barn on the property where we had on our farm. Need to unload I am putting usually 9 groups of 15 Bales. This way I could just have someone in the barn helping to stack any of the bills that they don't set right in the stack. There is no place on the farm were there would ever be more than a quarter-mile tractor ride down a dirt road I think I could do a turn always in less than 5 minutes. Has anyone done this method instead of loading and unloading wagons? What would be your travel time do not make it worthwhile? Thanks everyone for your ideas in advance look forward to a season

Kuhns grapple, drive instead of load

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire