One Rake Vs. Another

mercredi 1 février 2017

I'm looking at upgrading from a bar rake to an 8 wheel rake. I can rule out anything new, and anything high-capacity - partly because of budget, but also because of the size of fields, shape of fields, and what is available used in my area. 

 

I'm trying to compare the style of rakes or rake frames I guess. Looking at the M&W, Sitrex, and Panorama Rakes that have long bars that fold out and rotate.... comparing those to a Gehl or vermeer that has a more vertical fold.

 

Anyone have anything to say about either? I'm leaning more towards the Gehl vertical fold, but the other has a kicker and is a 10 wheel that I can fold the last 2 up for my normal cuttings and drop them down for the thinner fields I cut. 

 

I square bale with a New Holland 273, which has a 4 ft pickup. 

 

 

Attached Thumbnails

  • 00d0d_k8rIyx9L1YZ_1200x900.jpg
  • unnamed.jpg


One Rake Vs. Another

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire