ATV or UTV

mardi 15 août 2017

Not sure if this is the place to put this subject or not. If not please let me know where it should be posted.

 

I had a 4 wheeler that I used for many chorses around the place until it was stolen.

Uses included:

1. spraying fields

2. spraying fence rows

3. dragging the driveway

4. dragging logs

5. exercising the dog for hunting season

6. pulling the custom spinning jenny for building fence

7. pulling wagon to clean stalls

8. pulling wagon to pick up brush

 

So I'm in the market for a replacement. The ATV was very handy and would go just about anywhere. I have an all terrain wagon that I used with it.

How many use an UTV now instead of an ATV?

Who has gone from an ATV to UTV that wish they would have stuck with an ATV?

 

 



ATV or UTV

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire