NH 326 baler inconsistent bales

samedi 26 août 2017

I bought a NH 326 baler for baling grass hay last year. I struggled with it last year trying to get straight bales and wasn't successful. I went through the baler this spring and found two broken hay dogs and no hay dog stops. I replaced the broken dogs, all 6 stops and springs. I double checked the timing and went through everything with the manual. I've finally got it making straight bales, and usually nice solid brick bales, but about 20% of the bales are coming out with a curl on the end. I've attached pictures of two curled bales including an extreme example, as well as a nice solid bale. I'm stumped as to what is casing these curled bales. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_4740.JPG
  • IMG_4741.JPG
  • IMG_4742.JPG


NH 326 baler inconsistent bales

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire