2014 x900 broken exhaust

dimanche 27 août 2017

I know there has been discussion about broken exhaust here before. My 2014 x900 finally did it. I have around 3500 miles and 500 hours on the machine. I have the extended warranty, so looks like I'll check it out. I dropped it off at the dealer Friday. The tech told me he has seen a couple or so of them do this. The exhaust pipe broke just aft of the flange where it bolts to the engine. I discovered it before the aluminum housing, further back, broke. So, hopefully it will be a simple bolt on repair. They had to order the part, so I don't expect to hear from them until late this week. You don't realize how much you use it until it's not available.



Attachment 10883

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Exhaust (2).jpg (43.6 KB)


2014 x900 broken exhaust

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire