Kubota zero turn mowers.

jeudi 24 août 2017

So I'm kicking around the idea of buying a Kubota zero turn mower.   Probably their Z100 Kommander series since I'm cheap with regard to mowers.   I like their ones that can take diesel.   I just don't  like the price attached to those ones.   Kubota has good financing terms right now.  Which normally I wouldn't consider, but these seem fair.   I found an old thread about them on here, but it had more to do with Kubota motors in other mowers.   Anyone have any experience with them?   The reason I like them over the brands sold at Lowes, Tractor Supply and such is that they seem to be better built and they are sold at an actual Kubota dealership that can service them if needed.   But my one question.   How good are they at cutting weeds and tougher grasses?  No replacement of a bushhog I'm sure, but I would be interested in it so I could do more weedcutting without having to hook up the bush hog.      That's more what I'm wondering about rather then lawn cutting.   I currently have a Craftsman riding lawnmower that is good.   My dad has one also that outright died yesterday.   It was old and not doing well anyways.   So if I bought the Kubota I would give my mower to him.   My excuse to my wife is this Kubota would be good training for my 10 year son to get him ready for the giant zero turn mower that cuts hay.  LOL.   



Kubota zero turn mowers.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire