RTV 1140 followed me home. Lucky lucky lucky

mardi 15 août 2017

Kudo's to Classified IFTTT http://ift.tt/2iWnPHJ

I set up a craigslist search for whenever an RTV was put up for sale in a dozen or so craiglsist sites in my general vicinity. Places I would travel to for the right deal.

So for the past year or so I get notifications. Some so so, some BS (like the one I posted about a month ago) and finally one that truly paid offf for me.

I got email notification about this ad 23 hours after it was posted.

http://ift.tt/2w84NYJ

I called and made arrangments to go eee ti this afternoon. Another guy was supposed to see it last night but was a no show. He showed up while I was looking and another was coming later. Man, I was shocked to hear that many looking but this was what I consider an exceptional deal.

a 2009 1140 in great shape, 1 owner, 862 hours for 8k. I offered 7700 and brought i home. Yippee.

I am amazed at how much smoother it runs and drives over my 06 RTV 900. It's quieter, smoother operation. No sudden stop when you let off the gas. Simply awesome all the way around.

Pics are in the ad but that will be pulled eventually so I'll add the same pics here that were taken by the fellow selling the RTV.

I'm still in shock. Can't wipe this smile off my face. :D

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (58.4 KB)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (58.1 KB)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (49.0 KB)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (91.0 KB)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (55.8 KB)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (33.1 KB)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (34.2 KB)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (44.5 KB)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (53.1 KB)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (78.1 KB)


RTV 1140 followed me home. Lucky lucky lucky

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire