New RTV-X1100C

dimanche 20 août 2017

Hello all. New to this forum. Glad I found it.

I'm getting ready to buy a new RTV1100. I always had Polaris ATV's and my 2004 and 2009's were bulletproof. So I just bought a new Sportsman 570 power steering. It has been a nightmare. bad build quality and lots off issues with it and the dealer. Final straw was having to pay a $56 deductible to use the warranty on it at 25 hours old. I contacted Polaris directly and was pretty much told "sorry about your luck."

Anyway, decided I can use a workhorse more than atv's to accompany my B2620 tractor. I test drove a new RTV and climbed some pretty steep hills after hearing some say they were gutless. It did everything I need it to do no problem at all.

Anyway, I'm trying to decide between the Kubota and a Boss vee plow.
Can anyone give me opinions between these two? Thanks.


New RTV-X1100C

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire