15' No-till Drill

mardi 3 octobre 2017

I may be looking at getting a few contracts to justify a no-till drill purchase. It will be 15' and 2 pt. hookup. My question is how big of a tractor would I need? I will be pulling hills. I have the IH 1586 that would need to have the 3 pt. fixed however would possibly look at upgrading to something a little newer and operator friendly. Have available to purchase a 7400.  If I make a tractor purchase will be dropping the 1586.

 

If I do a tractor/drill thinking about $50,000. Just drill would look at about $20,000.

 

The other reason behind this thinking is the 1586 is a hindrance with the lack of 540 pto. So I put a chunk of money into 1586 to bring it up to a more usable tractor or kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

 

Years ago when I looked into this with a dealer he knew of a 15" being pulled with a 6400. I thought that seemed a little light of a tractor. just doing some out loud thinking.



15' No-till Drill

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire