Day Jobs, Hay, and Acerage

mercredi 10 octobre 2018

If this has been discussed please delete and send me a link to the thread, I couldn't find it.

 

Just curious on what others' do besides make hay.  Do you have a day job, farm other stuff, also how many acres of hay do you cover in a season.  

 

I'll start us off.   My dad and I raise a few head of black angus. I make hay becuase i like to, it feeds our stock and i sell some as well.   My grandpa always had cows growing up and we now run his farm, with his 87 years of knowledge (good or bad) to help out, we are both thankful for that most of the time.  I'm a Civil Engineer and have a day job.  I do about 60 acres of hay a year, 3 or 4 cuttings depending on weather.  

 

What do you all do.  

 

 



Day Jobs, Hay, and Acerage

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire