John Deere 540/1000 changeover

jeudi 11 octobre 2018

I recently bought a JD 6430. I have a friend that has a 6330. My question: is there a secret to changing 540 to 1000 or vice versa. Holding the snap ring and pushing it in does not always work. We keep fiddling with it and finally it goes in and don't know why it works in that spot. One of the selling points is it is a dry changeover but I can change my 4440 or 50 faster but it is messy even when you set the tractor on an angle. The manual does not give clear directions. Do you just have just changing until you find that sweet spot? Is there something better than a pair of pliers to hold the snap ring? You get it about right and have to move it a little and bam snap ring comes off the pliers. :angry:



John Deere 540/1000 changeover

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire