Grapple accumulator.

dimanche 21 octobre 2018

For anyone who runs a grapple accumulator how good do they work, how well do you like using them? Thinking of building a ten bale unit for picking up square bales.
I do have an old stack wagon. In some of the hills I have it really doesn’t work. The other thing I was thinking about while baling second cut hay. In order to have a bale tight enough for the stack wagon to pick up they weigh 65-70 pounds. But squares are sold by the bale and a 70 pound bales sells for same price as a 45-50 pound bale. I do have a small grapple that holds five bales on end and four flat. It easily picks up a 45-50 pound bale. So I was thinking to make a slightly lighter baler and have the accumulator grapple to pick them off field and stack. If they work decent I would sell my stack wagon to buy the material to build one. Be no problem to build one as iam a welder by trade.

Grapple accumulator.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire