Wear plate install? (NH469)

mercredi 3 octobre 2018

As had been suggested my wear plates evidently are shot... so much so that I'm not really sure how to install new ones. When I took off the knife clips I find a mix of one or two remains of what I assume used to be wear plates.. then washers on the bottom. Is having the washers on the bottom correct? I feel they may have been added as spacers of some sort as the new (tractor supply universal) wear plates are thicker than the remains of what was left over.

Then... my assumption is that the wear plates "waterfall" down and should go over the upper edge of the guard. While certainly tighter, this seems to make sesne to me as a wear item and the bar still runs smooth (I've only installed too thus far). If that's not correct, what is? Thanks!

Or am I so far off that I need to buy another photo copied manual to add to my collection of over priced poorly made manuals?



Wear plate install? (NH469)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire