how old is to old

lundi 8 octobre 2018

looking at 4 foot wide round balers. I know how many bales matters but how old is to old from a parts stand point. I looked at a 1993 8455 case but the monitor was discontinued so if it was bad no replacement.

 

I am not sure when company's stop making parts.

 

I can't afford a new one but I would like to be able to get parts for a few years at least till I get a better understanding of what I am doing.

and can justify newer equipment.

 

With the tractors I have I am thinking a 504 Vermeer or a John Deere. the thing I want it to have is a monitor and auto tie.

 

The 5800 Rounder Heston is to big for my tractors and manual tie is to hard to see how the strings are wrapping around the bale.



how old is to old

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire