Finally caught up with the soil sampling times!

dimanche 21 octobre 2018

I know this has been a thread but searching for soil sampling did not reveal it.  Due to old age and worn out rotator cuffs irritated by rock wall construction and wood stacking along with the first dry ground of the season, I was convinced to try the soil sampling device that has been discussed on HT.  Got my two gal supplement bucket, drilled a 1-1/4" hole in the bottom with a hole saw, and put a 1" conduit coupling above and below.  Found a 1" ship auger 18" bit on sale at the hardware store and with my trusty dewalt 18v cordless was ready to go.  Man that was the easiest sampling I ever did and the auger bit broke the soil up so I was not toiling over it with a rolling pin before mixing and putting it in the sample box.  Now my only question is why didn't you guys convince me to do this sooner? :D



Finally caught up with the soil sampling times!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire