Bumper pull trailer size?

samedi 13 octobre 2018

For the foreseeable future I'll only be bringing two steers, twice a year to the butcher. Of course it's always nice to leave some extra space for the future. I recently tried to get two steers to load into my little two horse and that didn't go that well. Thinking if I had something bigger they would load a little easier since it shouldn't look like a trap. Also not exactly sure of the weight capacity of my two horse, would be nice to be able to load and not have to worry about it. Been looking in the 14' to 16' range. My first thought was my typical, buy something used and cheap and fix it up. Around here you're looking around $1500 for a rusty used 16' stock trailer. A decent used one is $3000, at that price it should be pretty much good to go. I quickly started liking the idea of just paying the extra now and not having the frustration of a beat up one. 3rd option is just to go new and really not have to worry about it. 14x5 WW brand, $4700, 16x6 Calico $5400, 16x6 Cornpro $6000. I was liking the idea of the 14', that seemed like it would suit me pretty well but am a little concerned about only being 5' wide. Again don't want the steers to feel pinched and be a pain about loading. 



Bumper pull trailer size?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire