sold my calves today

mardi 30 octobre 2018

I did not get what I had hoped for, but that is how the ole ball bounces sometimes.  That is not the worse thing; they lost two calves.  I took in 21 calves, 12 steers, and 9 heifers.  In between the time I dropped them off yesterday, and the brand inspector looked that them there was only 20.  When they sold today, they only sold 19, so they lost another one for a total two; now I am missing one steer and one heifer.  What really makes me mad is they tried to tell me all I brought in was 20.  I know damn well that I did not mess up on my count.  I plan on going  back tomorrow and see what they are going to do.  I hope they find them.  I think what they did was they were short on pens and they put my calves in with someone else's. To say the least I am little pissed at the moment.  



sold my calves today

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire