Bale Barron vs arcusin vs bale bandit vs nh stackwagon

mardi 23 octobre 2018

Great morning to everyone

A little background on me. I do 120 acres of hay. I have a regular day job. On average I get 3-4 cuttings per year (this year only 3). I have a NH Stackwagon 1049. I bought it sunk a bunch money at it tires new radiator springs etc. I have only used it one time Ithe barn I store in isn’t tall enough to dump in so I bought a grapple and stack them in the barn. My question I am wondering is I and thinking on switching gears going to Barron/arcusin/bandit. My budget is 55k. As you can see I can’t afford new. What works the best problems etc. I have also thought about building a small unloading zone for my stacker to then restock them with a grapple in my barn. I have seen bandits used for 20-30k are they worn out and shot for my 6k bale operation

Bale Barron vs arcusin vs bale bandit vs nh stackwagon

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire