RTV1100C Work lighting

samedi 20 octobre 2018

I have a new RTV1100C (i also have a BX2200 workhorse, and an L48 with backhoe....Kubota through and through) I want to install a work light up front and a yellow beacon in the rear for plowing. So I pulled the exterior cover off one of the mounting locations and found wiring ....sweet. Then I pulled the switch plate off in the interior of the cab and found .....two multi wire plastic connectors (which fit the Kubota ($30) rocker switch) and two pair of wires with simple spade connectors on them. If I could figure out how to add a picture to this I would) anyway. Of the plastic multiwire connectors.....one is cream colored and one is Blue.... anyone know witch is witch.....and also the spade connectors. Yes I could just open everything up and wring it out one at a time but....just asking. Mostly because I figure the plastic connectors work through relays, but not sure about the open spade fitting duo. Any help here??


RTV1100C Work lighting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire