mike10 - 644 Spreader Roll

lundi 22 octobre 2018

Still working on getting my neighbor's 644 working, and am almost there except the net wrap wasn't spreading out correctly.  Found the spreader roll was stuck, so after working it a little it spins now but not easily.  I'd like to replace the bearings, and am following your instructions but am having a hard time finding the proper spot of the duckbill and sledge where it will line up with a hole in the case.  My 644 looks a little different than the baler shown in your pictures.  I have the holes where the sledge gear idler bolts are visible and then one smaller hole down lower and forward a little, but nothing seems to line up with the spreader roll.  I've pushed the sledge forward and back, and extended and retracted the duckbill all the way.  Is there a trick I'm missing?



mike10 - 644 Spreader Roll

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire