Video Service Calls

mardi 30 octobre 2018

This may sound like a sales pitch but I am trying to do some market research...I hope it's ok.

 

We are starting on winter maintenance for the equipment that we've sold. This year we are especially focusing on the 6-star tedders but will be also servicing balers and mowers.

 

I was wondering if there is interest in video service consulting? If I see and hear a yellow baler run, and get a close look at a few key areas, I believe I have enough experience to tell you what needs done and how to do it. I also have experience servicing most brands of single bale wrappers due to consolidation of various brands. I also have experience on Tubeline wrappers and yellow mowers  Do you think it is worth working on a setup for video consulting? What do you think it would be worth to you?



Video Service Calls

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire