Nh 560 specialty crop

samedi 6 octobre 2018

Came across a deal,a nh 560 specialty crop baler 2015 model for $22,500 with 900 bales on it. Seems like a good price but are they any good? I bought a rancher 665 this past spring with the idea i would not bale more than 5-600 bales a year. Well I am baling more than that a year and thought maybe it would be a good upgrade. I am happy with my vermeer but everyone says they are an entry baler. Plus i bought my rancher for 11k and it now has about 2600 bales on it. I think i could get possibly a little more than i paid for it. When i looked at the NH baler seems like alot more moving parts and way more complicated. But I would like to get into a true 5x6 baler that can bale a 72" bale. My current baler bales a 66" bale and i figure that is just 10-15% more hauling.

Nh 560 specialty crop

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire