Very disappointed in Dow Pastureguard

vendredi 19 octobre 2018

Well I wanted to frost seed some clover this winter so I needed some weed control with no residual. Had the local ag co-op cone out with the spray truck. The main thing I was trying to kill was Ironweed and Spiny Amaranth, there was in addition a few cockleburrs and ragweed. Got the cockleburrs killed, a small percentage of the ragweed, and I dont think I even made a dent in the main two.

These were young tender plants, regrowth after mowing about 7 weeks earlier. About 16 in tall. With all the rain we have had they were green and plump, not dry and tough. No rain for a couple days sfter spraying. Dew was off.

It just didnt work. I didnt expect to kill everything, but I at least expected some suppression. Complete waste of money. Guess Ill just spot spray with gly or maybe grazon.

This is supposedly the best thing Dow makes without a residual. After two weeks, so far it looks safe to spray on your garden.

Very disappointed in Dow Pastureguard

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire