DCX131 in sorghum x sudan

mardi 23 juillet 2019

Hello and thanks in advance for any help. I am looking to upgrade my MacDon 5020 16’ sickle mower. I had become convinced I wanted to look for a disc mower conditioner and found a Case IH DCX131 locally. It is a clean solid unit but when I talked to the previous owner he stated he had issues with cane (sorghum x Sudan) getting wrapped and binding on the outer units. Half or a little more of my acres are SxS so obviously this is a concern. Does anybody have any experience running this machine through a similar crop? I’m not sure what the New Holland analog is but I assume it is similar and would apply to my question. Just a few points of reference if anybody has any suggestions about this machine or others I should look at. We mostly make our own hay to feed to our cattle. My hay acres are approximately 1/2 SxS, 1/3 alfalfa with the remainder in irrigated grass and a small amount of Teff. I currently pull my machine with a John Deere 4450 (~125 h.p.) but could also hook on our Case IH MX 200 (165 h.p.+) if I need more power in rank stuff. All acres are round baled as dry hay. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated!

DCX131 in sorghum x sudan

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire